- Does your patient tracking board provide accurate, up-to-the-minute patient location information?
- Is your perioperative clinical staff “tethered” to computers to update information manually?
- Are cases often delayed due to critical medical equipment missing for required procedures?
- Are your perioperative throughput metrics accurate?
On-time starts and throughput have been improved in busy perioperative departments, but has it been enough? AeroScout Real-Time OR Visibility works with your existing Operating Room Information System (ORIS) to provide automatic, real-time patient and staff location, status and condition information. This eliminates manual data entry into the ORIS, which is not always top-of-mind for busy perioperative staff.
Location and status of critical OR equipment and staff improves interdepartmental communication and staff efficiency. Equipment can be easily found even if it has left the perioperative department.
The AeroScout OR Visibility Solution takes your current OR automation to another level. Manual tasks are automated; direct patient care time, communication and staff efficiency is improved - leading to improved patient outcomes and staff satisfaction.
- Automatic update of milestones into ORIS and tracking boards (e.g. patient arrived at Preop, patient arrived in OR suite) reduces staff data entry, provides accurate patient throughput metrics, while improving communication and workflow as the patient moves through their perioperative encounter
- Real time location of critical equipment improves room setup time, allowing more efficient room turn-over activities and improving patient in room time
- Enhanced and accurate OR flow metrics provide improved data for process improvement and workflow optimization
- Staff efficiency is improved through improved communications, less manual data entry and less time spent on searching for equipment
- Configurable rules and alerts can visually display on tracking boards or be sent to a variety of communication devices to improve communication and workflow
- Equipment location and exit alerts prevent equipment loss, reducing equipment replacement expenses
- When combined with AeroScout’s Wi-Fi based Condition Monitoring solution, automatic logging and alerting is available when refrigerator, warming or room temperature/humidity are out-of-range