AeroScout offers a comprehensive suite of program management and customer support services, complete training and ongoing support for your business. AeroScout's experienced Professional Services team is comprised of highly trained engineers who are committed to providing our customers and partners with outstanding service and support.
The AeroScout Professional Services team has completed hundreds of successful customer implementations and is ready to ensure that your project will be implemented quickly and to your full satisfaction. We offer a variety of services to match your specific needs because we know that every customer is unique.
- Solution Design Workshop – Our consultants work with your team, through a series of onsite workshops, to clearly identify, define, and quantify the business problems and the most efficient and proven AeroScout solution design to solve them.
- Project Implementation – The AeroScout methodology, developed through our years of experience, is designed to ensure that the final solution will achieve your business goals. The milestones start with a collection of your requirements, designing a solution to achieve them, and then deploying, testing and rolling out.
- Healthcare Packaged Implementations – For our healthcare customers, we have created standard engagements for our most popular types of deployment.
- Solution Consulting – Leveraging years of domain experience and collected best practices, our team offers a variety of services to maximize the success of AeroScout implementations and customers’ realized value from AeroScout solutions.
- Program Management – Program Management is an ongoing service that provides customers with a dedicated point of contact that oversees and optimizes AeroScout solution programs.
- Solution Assessment Workshop – Onsite workshops conducted with existing users to share best practices and identify areas for improvement.
- Solution Expansion / Rollout – Expand solution to additional departments and users. Achieve the desired business impact through a successful rollout and adoption by end users through training, development of new workflows and working with the users as they start to convert to the new workflows.
- Technical Assessment – Onsite review of the solution and usage. Execute adjustments that can be completed within the site visit.
- Upgrades – AeroScout consultants help plan and execute upgrades such as an upgrade to a new MobileView software version or AeroScout Engine version.
AeroScout’s Technical Support Services address both the proactive and reactive needs of our valued customers. Our trained and skilled support staff, based in multiple locations worldwide, provides 24x7 coverage to provide quick support. Customers and partners can easily manage and maintain their solutions using the AeroScout Support website, submit and manage tickets and access the repository of product information, technical solutions and other product and service information. We offer a variety of support programs to enable each customer to find the best fit for its business.